- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Table Mountain National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
- The Tokai Wild Card sales office will be closing at 15:00 on Thursday, 28 August 2014 for staff training purposes. It will reopen again on Friday, 29 August 2014 at 08:00. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our phone lines at the TMNP office. At present only one phone line is operational and as such we ask you to be patient when calling us. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Newlands Braai and Picnic areas are closed during the winter period. Oudekraal is closed to the public during week days and is open on weekends and public holidays from 08:00 - 18:00. Oudekraal will remain open for bookings.
- Wild Card, Activity Permit and Green Card sales are now at the Tokai Plantation Office, also in Tokai Road. Tel: 021 712 7471. Please note we recommend you retain your proof of purchase or renewal letter for your Wild Card membership in your car, to facilitate entry at TMNP gates when the power is down. The Wild Card office does not have a wheelchair ramp; please call in advance to make arrangements for access on 021 712 7471. Open Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:30 and 13:00 to 16:00.
- For directions to the new office herewith a map to Tokai Manor House and Wild Card Sales.
This natural world heritage site, and Natural New 7 Wonder of the World, is a haven of magnificent mountains plunging into crystal seas fringed with bleached white sands of the Cape Peninsula. The mountain chain stretches from Signal Hill in the north, to Cape Point in the South and is also home to the world’s smallest, yet most diverse floral kingdom, The Cape Floristic Region.
Table Mountain National Park is a must-visit for anyone in Cape Town, local or international. From open access hikes and beautiful forest walks to pristine picnic and day-visit spots to secluded picturesque accommodation facilities throughout the park, there is plenty to do, see and experience.
Conservation fees are payable at only three access-controlled sections of the park, Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Penguin Colony and Silvermine.
Must sees for this park include:
- Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope
- Boulders Penguin Colony
- Table Mountain
- Signal Hill and Lions Head
1st September 2014
20th June 2014
10th April 2014
Posted by: Lesego (18th January 2013)
Posted by: lioness7 (14th October 2012)
Posted by: caroline V (19th August 2012)
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
8°C / 29°C
Sunny with high level clouds