- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bid No: 4/11/1/2/14-12 Invitation for suitable service provider to supply and deliver hotel soap to South African National Parks for a period of three (3) years
South African National Parks (SANParks) invites suitably qualified and experienced service providers to submit proposals for the following tender - Supply and deliver hotel soap to SANParks for a period of three (3) years.
SANParks is a corporate body established in terms of National Environmental Management; Protected Areas Act No 57 of 2003 as amended.
- Invitation to Bid
- Declaration of Interest
- Preference Points Claim Form
- Declaration of Bidder's Past Supply
- Certificate of Independent Bid Determination
- Pricing Schedule - Firm Prices
- General Conditions of Contract
- Open Tender Advert
This bid is issued in accordance with the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act No. 5 of 2000 (PPPFA) and its Regulations. SANParks is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid.
Completed sealed bid documents, clearly marked with the specific bid number must be submitted to Groenkloof National Park, 643 Leyds Street, Mucklenuek, Pretoria by no later than the closing date as stipulated above. (1) Original and one (1) copy of the bid document must be submitted.
No late bids will be accepted. SANParks supports Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment.
- E-mail & queries to: Mr. Gregory Lekoma: email@example.com
- Telephone no: (012) 426 5260