- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
South African National Parks (SANParks)
Experience the beauty and diversity of South African National Parks.
Travel and explore South Africa!
This site hosts details of South African National Parks, their camps and wildlife and community relations. It will help tourists and visitors with planning trips to the parks - self-drive safaris, game viewing, accommodation tariffs, adventure activities such as guided walks and hiking, bird-watching, 4x4 trails, sight-seeing, cultural and historical experiences, mountain biking, golf, canoeing, swimming and many more. You can also learn how to become an honorary ranger or how to take part in organised events within these conservation areas.
SANParks is one of the world's leading conservation and scientific research bodies and a leading proponent of maintaining the indigenous natural environment.
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Get Started! Plan Your Trip / Make Reservations / Book Online
- Latest update on the fires in Table Mountain National Park
- Media Release: Minister briefs Committee on steps taken to address illegal wildlife trade
- The SANParks Times autumn edition is out
- Media Release: Stolen endangered Cycads to be replanted in Addo Elephant National Park
- Media Release: Addo Elephant National Park Management Plan up for review
- Speech delivered by SANParks Chief Executive at the celebration of the World Wildlife event (3rd March 2015)
- Media Release: No let-up on fire in Table Mountain National Park (3rd March 2015)
- Media Release: SANParks Honorary Rangers renovate People’s Trail Hut in TMNP (2nd March 2015)
- Media Release: Serial muggers handed 8 year prison sentence after TMNP ranger arrest (24th February 2015)
- Media Release: SANParks Honorary Rangers act to help save irreplaceable cycads (20th February 2015)
- Activity starts at 20h00 from 1 Apr to 30 Sep
- Activity starts at 20h00 from 1 Oct to 31 March
- Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Base rate: R205
- Activity starts at 04h00 from 1 Oct to 31 March
- Activity starts at 05h00 from 1 Apr to 30 Sep
- Age limit of 12 - 65yrs
- Base rate: R450